Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 660
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cut onions in half from root to stem; cut each half into thirds. Combine onions and bell peppers in a medium bowl. Add olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; toss to combine. Transfer vegetables into the air fryer basket and set the sausage links on top without touching one another.
- Air fry for 15 minutes. Turn sausages and air fry for another 10 minutes.
- Place each sausage in a bun and top with vegetables and provolone cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If serving on buns, broil for a few minutes after adding the cheese, if desired.
Per Serving: 660 calories; 40.9 44.1 30.2 64 1952 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Your recipes inspire me to do things I might not think of. This was one of them, but we did it on the grill, and it was excellent.