Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 524
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add red onion, garlic, and ginger; saute until onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine chicken, panko, teriyaki sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add cooled onion and mix gently with your hands until fully incorporated. Create 4 burger patties.
- Grill burgers on the preheated grill until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side, adding provolone slices towards the end of the cooking time so they can melt. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the burgers should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Grill pineapple slices alongside the burgers until warm, about 1 minute per side.
- While the burgers are cooking, prepare hamburger buns with a light smear of mayonnaise. Place cooked burgers on buns and top with pineapple slices and jalapeno peppers.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can cook the burgers on an indoor grill pan on the stovetop, if desired.
- Hawaiian buns may be nice.
Per Serving: 524 calories; 18.1 54.1 39.7 91 1824 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1