Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 657
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Shape beef into 4 equal patties and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- At the same time, heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Saute onion slices in the hot oil until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook patties on the preheated grill until browned and no longer pink, 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Top each with American cheese and allow to melt, about 1 minute more.
- At the same time, crack eggs into a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook until outer edges become opaque, about 1 minute. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook until whites are completely set, about 4 minutes.
- Place each patty on a bottom bun and top with a fried egg, 2 slices of bacon, onions, mayonnaise, and a bun top. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can cook these patties on the stovetop in a pan instead of grilling.
- You can use the cheese of your choice.
Per Serving: 657 calories; 43.7 25.7 38.8 290 1308 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1