Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 656
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Stir mayonnaise and Thousand Island dressing together in a small bowl. Set spread aside.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Form ground chuck into 3 equal-sized patties. Use a small glass to cut out the center of each patty to create a donut-shaped burger. Combine excess meat to form a fourth donut-shaped burger. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and melt. Add burgers and cook for 2 minutes per side. Crack an egg into the center of each burger. Cover the skillet and cook until whites are set, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place spread on the split sides of the bottom hamburger buns. Build each burger by topping with lettuce, a burger, 2 slices bacon, 1 slice Cheddar cheese, and a top bun.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For a cool presentation, slice burgers in half to expose the egg.
Per Serving: 656 calories; 43.9 24.3 39.8 309 1556 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1