MoMo's Grilled Turkey Burgers
4 made it | 0 reviews |
"I wanted to make some burgers for my wife (who doesn't eat beef) one day. I came up with this grilled turkey burger recipe on the fly, remembering some items that my father put in his burgers. My wife instantly loved them! I thought it was a fluke but I made them for parties for my wife and everyone else loved them too! Quick and delicious!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 328
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Combine turkey, egg, bread crumbs, garlic, onion powder, poultry seasoning, cumin, chili powder, salt, white pepper, and cayenne in a large mixing bowl and mix by hand. Shape into 4 patties. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to absorb all of the flavors.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place patties on the preheated grill, close the lid, and let them sit for 6 to 8 minutes. Flip and continue to cook until browned and no longer pink, 7 to 9 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a patty should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Serve on buns immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Preferably use 85/15 ground turkey but 90/10 works too.
- There are a couple of important rules here to keep them juicy: Number one, keep the lid closed! Number two, do not press or squeeze the patties! Number 3, flip them only once!
Per Serving: 328 calories; 12.3 25.7 28.4 130 620 Full nutrition