Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 331
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season salmon with seasoned salt.
- Combine chicken broth, wine, and ginger in a large saucepan and bring almost to a boil.
- Set aside about a teaspoon of the dill and green onion for the sauce. Add the rest to the pot; then add salmon. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook until easily flaked with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes, or until desired doneness. Remove salmon from pot carefully using a slotted spoon or spatula and place on a plate.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of poaching liquid from the pot with reserved teaspoon of dill and green onion; add soy sauce. Pour over salmon before serving or after plating.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use regular salt instead of seasoned salt and ground ginger instead of fresh.
- If it doesn't look like there's enough liquid in your pot to completely cover the fish, add more wine, broth, or water.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 16.4 2.8 29.7 85 616 Full nutrition