Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 239
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 salmon steaks)
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle pepper on both sides of salmon steaks. Place on the prepared baking pan.
- Broil salmon under the preheated broiler until it flakes easily with a fork, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- While salmon is cooking, stir mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon, and dill together in a small bowl until a smooth sauce is achieved.
- Portion salmon steaks on a plate, spoon sauce over top, and garnish with lemon wedges.
You might also like
Per Serving: 239 calories; 11.2 3 31.1 75 148 Full nutrition