Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 257
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 fillets)
- Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in garlic. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer to a large glass or ceramic bowl.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine, rice vinegar, ginger, and wasabi paste to the garlic-sesame oil mixture; whisk to combine. Add salmon fillets and turn to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove fillets from the marinade, shake off excess, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Editor's Note
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 11.6 3.8 26.3 61 4852 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1