Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 317
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 fillets)
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Whisk lemon juice, melted butter, onion, honey, dill, garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in a medium bowl.
- Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Coat a cast iron or oven-safe skillet with oil. Lay each fillet in the cold skillet and heat over high heat for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and brush or spoon lemon glaze on top of each fillet.
- Transfer skillet to the preheated broiler and cook, periodically moving the skillet, until fillets flake easily with a fork and are a little caramelized around the edges, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve with lemon slices.
You might also like
Per Serving: 317 calories; 19.8 9.3 26.5 91 186 Full nutrition