Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 437
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan. Spread coconut on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes. Remove and let cool while you prepare the cake. Leave the oven on.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs and sugar together in another large bowl until very well combined. Stir in milk, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract; mix until well combined. Fold in dry ingredients and add coconut. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 437 calories; 25 48.7 5.3 50 104 Full nutrition