Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 50 m servings 185
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk cilantro, chiles, garlic, honey, lime juice, soy sauce, and cumin together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add pork tenderloins, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Remove tenderloins from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade and bring pork to room temperature, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill tenderloins on the preheated grill until slightly pink in the center, about 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The chipotle chiles called for in this recipe are only 3 chiles from the can. Other chiles can be pureed, frozen, and saved for other uses. For more spice, add more chiles.
Per Serving: 185 calories; 3.4 16 22.7 61 325 Full nutrition