Cheryl's Lemon Chess Pie
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 40 m servings 384
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Let pie crust come to room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Unroll crust gently onto a floured surface. Use a rolling pin to gently flatten and smooth out the crust; do not press too hard. Gently transfer crust into a 9x5/8-inch glass deep-dish pie plate. Make sure the crust is sitting flat on the bottom of the plate. Gently form the sides and pinch the top edge to form the crust; do not stretch. Place in a refrigerator.
- Beat eggs and lemon juice with an electric mixer until fluffy. Mix sugar and butter together in another bowl until creamy. Add to egg mixture and beat until mixed, for 1 minute. Add milk, flour, corn muffin mix, and salt; beat until just blended. Pour into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is slightly browned, set, and does not wiggle, 50 to 60 minutes. Place on a wire rack until completely cool, 20 to 30 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 384 calories; 18.1 53.3 5 112 223 Full nutrition