Best Homemade Blackberry Pie
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 382
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 pie)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Smash blackberries in a bowl until they are mostly liquid, with only few chunks remaining.
- Combine sugar, water, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a saucepan. Whisk out lumps and turn heat to high. Bring to a boil and stir; continue to cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add blackberries and mix together; set aside.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon in another bowl. Add butter and mix with your hands until clumpy and crumbly.
- Press pie pastry into a pie pan and add blackberry filling; top with crumble.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bottom of the crust is cooked and golden, 40 to 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for filling to set, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use light or dark brown sugar, if preferred.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 16.9 56.1 3.4 31 133 Full nutrition