Nana's Peach Parfait Pie
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 289
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spread oats on a cookie sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Add almonds to the oats and continue to toast for 5 minutes more. Remove from the oven and transfer to a bowl.
- Stir brown sugar and melted butter into the oat mixture. Press mixture onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Chill while preparing filling.
- Bring orange juice to a boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat. Sprinkle in gelatin slowly while stirring with a whisk until fully dissolved. Add ice cream and stir until melted and mixture is smooth. Fold in peaches and add almond extract. Pour into the chilled crust. Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If peaches are too tart, sweeten with sugar.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 15.5 34.2 4.9 35 89 Full nutrition