Waldorf Chicken Salad Wrap Bento Box
10 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 769
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 bento box)
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute chicken in the hot oil until browned and no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Stir cooled chicken, grapes, celery, and mayonnaise together in a bowl. Add tarragon and season with salt. Place chicken mixture into a compartment of a bento box.
- Roll or gently fold the tortilla and place into the largest section of the bento box. Place apple and walnuts in additional compartments. When ready to eat, spoon chicken mixture onto the tortilla, add the other toppings, and wrap.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use pre-cooked chicken breast cubes for faster preparation.
- You can use a whole wheat or plain flour tortilla.
Per Serving: 769 calories; 45.1 51.3 40.6 106 648 Full nutrition