Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 191
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Boil squash halves in the water for 15 minutes. Drain and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Scoop flesh from each half, leaving about 1/2 inch flesh with skin. Chop scooped flesh into a small dice and set aside. Place squash halves scooped-sides up onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add turkey, onion, bell pepper, and squash cubes. Saute for 3 minutes. Add sage and black pepper; stir to coat. Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Add barley and return to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until barley is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes. Stir in cranberries. Spoon barley mixture into squash halves on the baking sheet. Top with feta cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 191 calories; 10 13.8 12.4 44 1311 Full nutrition