Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 312
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, coat a large pan in olive oil and allow to pool. Place over medium heat and wait for oil to warm. Add pine nuts with additional oil if needed; there should be excess oil. Cook pine nuts until golden brown on one side, 2 to 3 minutes. Add squash and pumpkin seeds, and additional oil if needed; keep in mind that as the squash thaws it will produce liquid.
- Cook until squash has thawed and warmed, 12 to 15 minutes. Add gnocchi and more oil if needed.
- Add carrot greens liberally. Add marjoram, thyme, basil, and black pepper. Season sparingly with rosemary and parsley. Cook until heated through. Remove from heat and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I use whole wheat sweet potato gnocchi.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 20.5 24.4 12.6 11 208 Full nutrition