Spicy and Savory Broiled Turkey Burgers
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"These are some of my favorite turkey burgers. They begin with the beautiful trio of onion, garlic, and ginger and are accented with a wide range of spices. Most ground turkey comes in 20-ounce plastic-covered trays, so I usually just peel off the top, dump all the ingredients in, make patties, and throw away the package. No dishes to do, except for the cooking pan and utensil."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 245
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Set an oven rack about 4 to 5 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Lightly spray a broiling pan with cooking spray.
- Combine turkey, onion, garlic, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, Italian seasoning, cumin, coriander, chili powder, red pepper flakes, and black pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix by hand until uniformly combined. Form into 4 patties and place on the prepared pan.
- Broil until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 6 to 7 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 1 teaspoon regular salt for the seasoned salt, if desired.
- You can also grill or saute these.
Per Serving: 245 calories; 12.7 5 28.2 113 492 Full nutrition