Air Fryer Oven Buffalo Chicken Jerky Sticks
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 h 40 m servings 99
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 chicken jerky sticks)
- Combine ground chicken, 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce, sea salt, pepper, celery seed, garlic powder, onion powder, and pink curing salt in a large bowl; mix until evenly combined. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Use a jerky gun to form sticks of the meat mixture on air fryer oven racks.
- Preheat the air fryer to 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Place racks into the air fryer and set timer for 2 hours. Flip the sticks over using a fork. Brush remaining 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce over the tops. Air fry for 30 minutes more.
- Let cool completely and transfer to an airtight container.
You might also like
Per Serving: 99 calories; 2.5 1 17.1 46 654 Full nutrition