Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 445
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and garlic and cook until soft and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides. Place fillets, skin-side up, in the skillet; cook for 4 minutes. Flip salmon skin-side down and spread shallot and garlic over top. Add broccoli around the fillets, stirring to coat in oil. Squeeze lemon halves over salmon and broccoli.
- Cover the skillet and steam until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If salmon is frozen, thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- If your skillet doesn't have a top, use a heavy piece of aluminum foil.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 20.5 16.8 52 100 206 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1