White Chocolate and Lemon Coffee Cake
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 543
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat an 8-inch springform or cake pan with cooking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper; set aside.
- Stir flour and sugars together in a small bowl with a fork. Add melted butter and mix until crumbly, leaving some large crumbs. Set topping aside while you make the cake.
- Combine butter, sugar, and lemon zest in a large bowl and cream with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, lemon juice, baking powder, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Beat until well combined, about 3 minutes. Add in flour gradually on low speed, mixing until combined. Add sour cream and milk and mix batter until smooth, about 4 minutes.
- Fold white chocolate chips into the batter. Pour into the prepared pan and sprinkle with the topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for about 30 minutes before removing from the pan and serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 543 calories; 26.1 70 8.2 102 313 Full nutrition