Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients17 h 40 m servings 54
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 skewers)
- Combine chicken strips, marinade, and Cajun seasoning in a resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate for 8 hours, or up to overnight.
- Measure skewers to fit across the air fryer basket, slightly overlapping the edge. Trim off excess length.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 degrees F (80 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
- Thread chicken strips onto skewers, leaving room in between each strip, while the air fryer is preheating.
- Air fry for 1 hour 15 minutes. Adjust cooking time as most air fryers have a maximum setting of 30 minutes. Rearrange the skewers during the reset time.
- Increase temperature to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C) and air fry for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove strips to a paper towel-lined storage container. Seal. Allow to rest overnight before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 54 calories; 1.2 0.4 9.8 27 181 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1