Ingredients1 h servings 363
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch sheet cake pan.
- Mix sugar, zucchini, oil, and eggs together in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in another bowl. Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture and combine; don't overbeat. Mix in lemon juice and lemon extract. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and butter for frosting together in a bowl. Beat in lemon extract, then gradually beat in powdered sugar. Frost cooled cake.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use vanilla extract instead of lemon extract in the frosting.
- I baked mine for 38 minutes and it was perfect!
Per Serving: 363 calories; 17 50.9 3 44 147 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Loved this cake! I have been a chocolate fanatic all my life. Lately I have been wanting something different. Saw this recipe, and because it had zucchini I wanted to try it. It is so goooood...
Amazing. I would decrease the powdered sugar in the frosting to 4 cups. Kind of sweet. The card was moist and delicious!! Will bd one of my favorites.