Breaded Garlic-Herb Tilapia
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 203
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Pat fish fillets dry.
- Mix bread crumbs, seasoning, salt, and cayenne pepper together in a zip-top bag. Seal the bag and toss ingredients together in the sealed bag until thoroughly mixed.
- Mix milk and egg together in a bowl. Place fillets, 1 at a time, into egg mixture, shaking off excess. Place into the zip-top bag, seal, and shake to coat evenly. Transfer fillets to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until easily flaked with a fork, about 15 minutes. Turn on the oven's broiler and continue to cook for until edges are crisp, about 5 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can alter the seasoning to your liking.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 3.6 14.1 27 73 736 Full nutrition