Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 534
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place corn on the preheated grill and cook, turning often, until charred all over, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and remove kernels when cool enough to handle.
- Combine corn kernels, avocado, tomato, black beans, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno in a large bowl. Squeeze 1 lime wedge over top and season with salt and pepper. Store in the refrigerator until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season tilapia on both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Melt butter in a medium stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat; cook until just before butter begins to brown. Add tilapia and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and cook for 1 more minute. Tilt the skillet and baste with the butter until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 5 more minutes. Remove fish from the skillet.
- Pour chicken broth into the pan and scrape the browned bits of food off the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Whisk in cream. Squeeze in another lime wedge, then taste and adjust for your desired level of tanginess. Bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat.
- Serve fish with cold salsa, adding cream sauce to both, if desired.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use 1/3 cup canned corn for the grilled corn, but the finished product won't taste as good. White wine or water can be used in place of chicken broth.
Per Serving: 534 calories; 34.1 32.4 30.4 97 562 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1