Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 214
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 fillets)
- Season fillets with salt and pepper. Dust with 1/3 cup of flour.
- Beat buttermilk and egg in a bowl. Combine remaining flour, cornmeal, seafood seasoning, baking powder, and baking soda in another bowl. Dip all flour-dusted fillets into egg mixture, then into seasoned flour mixture.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large frying pan or deep fryer. Fry fillets, working in batches if needed, until golden, about 2 minutes on each side. Season again with salt as soon as your take them out of the pan or fryer.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Fillets can also be cut into nugget-size pieces for kids.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 4.7 15.1 26.1 61 513 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1