Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 500
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly brush a small cast iron pan or a baking pan with olive oil.
- Brush frozen fish with 2 teaspoons olive oil and season both sides with garlic pepper, lemon-pepper seasoning, salt, and pepper. Top with 1/2 of the lemon juice. Place fish in a broiler pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 3 minutes. Turn fillets over and continue to bake, watching closely, until fish begins to flake, 3 to 5 minutes. Use a spatula to transfer fish to the prepared cast iron pan. Leave the oven on.
- Top fish with 1/4 cup melted butter and the remaining lemon juice and season with garlic pepper, lemon-pepper seasoning, salt, and pepper. Season bread crumbs as desired and mix with slivered almonds and 1 teaspoon butter. Sprinkle over fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven, watching closely and without turning, until golden brown on top, 5 to 7 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Butter amount can be decreased, if desired. You can use any seasonings or cooking oil of your choice.
Per Serving: 500 calories; 38.6 14.7 27.5 107 846 Full nutrition