Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 210
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 fillets)
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and garlic together in a small bowl. Place each tilapia fillet in a separate resealable zip-top bag.
- Pour 1/2 of the marinade into each bag. Seal bags and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Remove fillets from the marinade, shake off excess, and place on a broiling pan with a drip pan or baking sheet underneath. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Broil in the preheated oven for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip fillets and cook until fish flakes easily with a fork, 2 to 3 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 210 calories; 8.3 9.8 23.5 41 501 Full nutrition