Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 598
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 tacos)
- Combine cabbage, carrot, apple, green onions, cilantro, and lime juice for slaw in a bowl. Combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, ketchup, and salt for sauce in a separate bowl.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Place beaten egg in a second bowl. Combine panko, cumin, salt, and pepper in a third bowl.
- Heat oil in a deep saucepan over medium heat.
- While oil is heating, clean and dry tilapia and cut into 2-inch pieces. Dredge in flour, then egg, then panko mixture.
- Lower fish carefully into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown on both sides, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Fill tortillas with fish. Top with slaw, mayonnaise sauce, and radishes. Serve with lime wedges.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 598 calories; 34.4 59.3 20.5 77 401 Full nutrition