Instant Pot® Lebanese Lentil and Chard Soup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 202
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat olive oil in the pot. Add onion, potato, celery, and garlic; cook and stir until starting to soften, 3 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cilantro, salt, cumin, coriander, and cinnamon on top; stir until fragrant.
- Pour in water and lentils. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in chard; cover soup and let sit until chard wilts, about 5 minutes. Uncover and stir in juice of 1 lemon.
- Taste and adjust seasoning. Garnish with remaining cilantro. Cut the second lemon into wedges and serve alongside.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Chop the chard stems and add them for extra crunch, or save them for a stir-fry or vegetable saute.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 4.1 32.9 11.2 0 447 Full nutrition