"Everything" Seasoning Air Fryer Asparagus
20 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 48
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rinse and trim asparagus, cutting off any woody ends. Place asparagus on a plate and drizzle with olive oil. Toss with bagel seasoning until evenly combined. Place asparagus in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Work in batches if needed.
- Heat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Air fry until slightly soft, tossing with tongs halfway through, 5 to 6 minutes. Taste and season with salt if needed. Serve with lemon wedges.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For thick asparagus, add 2 minutes to the cooking time.
- Bagel seasoning can be found at most major retailers, or you can make your own.
Per Serving: 48 calories; 3.4 1.4 0.2 0 279 Full nutrition