Pumpkin Earthquake Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 343
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Microwave butter in a bowl for 30 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave at 10-second intervals until butter is completely melted. Set aside to cool while you prepare the cake.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, milk, oil, and pumpkin spice in a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until batter is well combined. Pour into the greased baking dish.
- Combine melted butter and Neufchatel cheese in a bowl; beat with a hand mixer until well incorporated, 3 to 4 minutes. Mix in powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, until well combined. Add vanilla and salt; mix to combine. Drop spoonfuls of Neufchatel mixture onto the cake batter. Swirl mixture with a knife. Sprinkle pumpkin spice chips on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 38 to 42 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely before removing from the baking dish.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If pumpkin spice chips are unavailable, substitute with cinnamon chips, white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, or chopped nuts.
- Regular cream cheese can be used in place of Neufchatel cheese.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 21.4 35.1 4.3 67 290 Full nutrition