Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place turkey bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 5 minutes. Drain, let cool, and crumble.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in angel hair pasta, bring back to a boil, and cook over medium heat until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, egg, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, garlic salt, and onion powder together in a bowl.
- Drain pasta and return to the pot. Pour egg mixture over the pasta while still warm. Cook and stir over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Add bacon pieces and toss to coat.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Strand pasta like linguine or thin spaghetti works best in this recipe.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 6.6 16.9 8.7 62 354 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1