Air Fryer Wiener Schnitzel
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 215
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 breaded cutlets)
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place veal on a clean work surface and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Place flour in a flat dish. Beat egg and parsley together in a second dish. Place bread crumbs in a third dish. Dredge each veal cutlet first in flour, then in egg-parsley mixture, followed by bread crumbs, pressing down so that bread crumbs adhere.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with nonstick cooking spray. Place breaded veal cutlets into the basket, making sure not to overcrowd. Spray the tops with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Flip, spray any chalky spots with nonstick cooking spray, and cook for 5 minutes longer. Repeat with remaining veal. Serve with lemon wedges.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- My butcher sold the veal already cut into scallopini cuts, which are 1/4 inch thick. If using any other cut, you will need to pound them down to 1/4-inch thickness.
Per Serving: 215 calories; 6.6 28.4 18 104 239 Full nutrition