Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 72
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Cream butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed. Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in sour cream, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Reduce speed to low; beat in dry ingredients just until blended.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough on the prepared cookie sheets, spacing them 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are set and edges are golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool for 1 minute. Use a wide metal spatula to transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 72 calories; 3.9 8.4 0.7 10 40 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1