Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 241
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl; whisk until fully combined. Add coffee, buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes; batter will be thin. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use decaf or regular coffee. If you don't have buttermilk, you can make sour milk by mixing 1 tablespoon white vinegar or lemon juice with regular whole milk.
- You can use two 9-inch round cake pans, if preferred, just change bake time to 30 to 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 8.3 38.7 3.5 24 280 Full nutrition