Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 237
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 8-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Butter an 8- or 9-inch square glass baking pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add chocolate and stir until melted. Remove from the heat and cool for 10 minutes or more.
- Combine cooled chocolate mixture, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Add eggs; mix well. Add flour mixture and stir until well combined. Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and set the oven to broil.
- Combine brown sugar, melted butter, corn syrup, and milk for topping in a bowl. Stir in coconut and pecans. Drop and gently spread mixture evenly over the warm brownies.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat until topping is bubbly, 1 to 2 minutes. Cool for 1 hour before slicing and serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use walnuts instead of pecans, if desired.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 13.6 28.3 2.7 42 79 Full nutrition