Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 117
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine cake mix, water, oil, egg, and applesauce in a large bowl; stir until just moistened. Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 22 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, mix 2/3 cup powdered sugar and lemon juice together in a bowl. Pour glaze over the "yellowies" as soon as they come out of the oven. Spread glaze with a rubber spatula and set aside until completely cool and glaze has soaked in, about 30 minutes.
- Dust with remaining powdered sugar and cut into 24 bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 117 calories; 4.7 17.6 1.3 12 133 Full nutrition