Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 310
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil and lightly grease the foil.
- Combine butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until melted, about 5 minutes. Whisk in white sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Turn off the heat.
- Whisk in eggs, 1 at a time. Stir in flour and cocoa powder until mixture is well combined. Fold in chopped cookies. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with crushed cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean with a few moist crumbs, about 35 minutes. Place on a wire rack until completely cool, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk powdered sugar and milk together in a small bowl until mixture has reached a drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over the top of the brownies.
You might also like
Per Serving: 310 calories; 14.6 45.2 3.8 51 118 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1