Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 207
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Combine sugar, butter, and water in a pot over medium heat; bring to a boil. Immediately remove from the heat and add 1/2 of the semisweet chocolate, vanilla extract, and mint extract. Stir until smooth and chocolate has melted. Transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, to the chocolate mixture, beating well after each addition. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until smooth. Fold in remaining chocolate. Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 207 calories; 11.3 25.9 2.9 33 65 Full nutrition