0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 524
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl. Combine sugar and cocoa powder for brownies in a separate bowl; add melted butter and mix with an electric mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and peppermint extract. Add flour mixture and stir until just combined; do not overmix. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool, about 20 minutes.
- While brownies are cooling, cream butter for frosting in a large bowl. Slowly mix in powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time. Add 1 tablespoon milk, peppermint extract, and food coloring; blend until smooth, adding 1 teaspoon milk if frosting seems too thick. Spread onto cooled brownies and place in the fridge to set.
- Heat cream and butter for ganache in a saucepan over low heat until simmering. Remove from the heat, add chocolate, and stir until melted and smooth. Put in the freezer to set, about 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes so it doesn't get too hard.
- Spread ganache on top of brownies.
You might also like
Per Serving: 524 calories; 30.6 60.8 5.1 113 121 Full nutrition