Roasted Delicata Squash with Hot Honey
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 133
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine honey, vinegar, red pepper flakes, thyme, smoked paprika, and salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature so flavors infuse, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrub delicata squash and pat dry. Cut into 1/2-inch rings. Scoop out seeds from the center of each ring. Toss rings with olive oil and arrange on the baking sheet. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Roast in the preheated oven, flipping halfway through, until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Drizzle hot honey over squash.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Store any leftover honey in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of honey. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 7 19.3 0.3 0 280 Full nutrition