Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 78
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 taquitos)
- Place chicken strips in a sealable container and add marinade. Seal and allow to marinate for 2 hours.
- Drain off marinade and discard. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken strips until browned, 6 to 7 minutes. Add thawed peppers and onions and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Transfer chicken strips to a cutting board and chop into smaller pieces. Add chopped chicken back to the peppers and onions; stir to combine.
- Preheat an heat air fryer to 370 degrees F (187 degrees C) for 5 minutes.
- Place tortillas in a tortilla bag. Microwave 5 tortillas at a time for 30 seconds.
- Spray each side of warmed tortillas with about 1/2 teaspoon oil and lay on a cutting board. Place 1 to 2 tablespoons chicken filling on top and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese blend. Roll taquitos up tightly.
- Place taquitos seam-side down in the air fryer basket and air fry for 5 minutes. Increase air fryer temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and air fry for 5 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 78 calories; 2.6 9.6 4.5 11 58 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1