Instant Pot® Shrimp Scampi Risotto
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 722
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function to heat the pot. Add butter and olive oil. Add shallot and garlic to the pot once butter has melted; saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add Arborio rice; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Pour in chicken broth and mix well. Cancel Saute function.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Allow pressure to naturally release for 25 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes.
- Unlock and remove the lid. Add frozen shrimp and white wine. Do not stir. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 3 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Garnish risotto with a squeeze of lemon juice and parsley.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- As an optional last step, transfer the finished risotto into an oven-safe dish and top with more Parmesan cheese and broil.
Per Serving: 722 calories; 22.7 90 31.2 216 1312 Full nutrition