Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 25 m servings 346
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 kabobs)
- Combine onion, lime juice, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and saffron in a large glass bowl. Mix in olive oil. Press chicken into the bowl lightly and cover with plastic wrap. Let marinate for 6 hours to overnight, mixing every few hours to make sure chicken is coated.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from the bowl, shake off excess marinade, and discard marinade left in the bowl. Place chicken onto metal skewers, making sure it's not too tightly packed.
- Cook skewers on the preheated grill until chicken is browned and no longer pink in the center, turning as needed, 10 to 15 minutes total.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use boneless chicken thighs cut into quarters instead of chicken breasts.
- You can use soaked bamboo skewers instead of metal.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 14.5 5.1 47.7 129 1277 Full nutrition