Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 45 m servings 621
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 patty melts)
- Mix sirloin, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper together by hand in a medium bowl. Form into 4 hamburger patties and wrap in plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator until flavors have melded, 4 hours to overnight.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add onions and saute until they begin to caramelize, about 15 minutes, reducing heat to medium-low if they seem to be sizzling too much.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Place hamburger patties in the skillet and cook for 3 minutes per side, topping each patty with a slice of Cheddar cheese after flipping.
- Place patties on toasted rye bread. Top with warm onions, Dijon mustard, and remaining bread.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use American cheese instead of Cheddar, if preferred.
Per Serving: 621 calories; 36.9 39 33 102 1101 Full nutrition