Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 653
Original recipe yields 3 servings (3 patty melts)
- Combine ground beef, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and steak seasoning in a bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Form into 3 evenly-sized patties.
- Warm a nonstick griddle over medium heat. Place burgers onto the warm griddle and cook to desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C). Remove burgers and set aside.
- Warm a second griddle over medium heat. Butter 1 side of each bread slice. Place a slice of bread onto the griddle, butter-side down. Add a slice of cheese, a burger, and a second slice of cheese. Top with another slice of bread, butter-side up. Repeat with remaining burgers.
- Cook until bread is golden brown on the bottom, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown and cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- My family likes it best with Colby-Jack cheese and white bread. But you can easily substitute your favorite cheese/bread combo.
Per Serving: 653 calories; 37.6 29.1 47.8 163 1242 Full nutrition