Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 407
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 8-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place eggplant cutlets on a baking sheet.
- Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip, and continue to bake until both sides are golden brown and cutlets are cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes more. Remove from the oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix ricotta cheese, spinach, egg, and garlic together in a medium bowl.
- Place 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish and layer with 1/2 of the eggplant cutlets, 1/2 of the ricotta mixture, and 1/2 of the remaining sauce. Repeat layers with remaining eggplant, ricotta mixture, and sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use a mozzarella-provolone cheese blend, or an Italian blend, if preferred.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 21 36.8 17.9 61 849 Full nutrition