Air Fryer Loaded Greek Fries
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 350
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place shredded cucumber in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let drain for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, assemble the rest of the tzatziki by adding yogurt, lemon juice, dill, garlic, vinegar, and feta to a small bowl. Stir until evenly combined. Stir in shredded cucumber and set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine fries, olive oil, and Greek seasoning in a large bowl and stir until evenly combined. Spray the basket of the air fryer with nonstick cooking spray. Add 1/2 of the fries to the basket.
- Air fry for 10 minutes. Flip until cook to desired crispness, about 5 minutes more. Repeat with remaining fries.
- Divide fries among 4 serving plates. Drizzle cucumber sauce over the top of the fries. Garnish each plate with red onion strips, Kalamata olives, and grape tomatoes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 350 calories; 13.8 47.5 11 25 880 Full nutrition