Instant Pot® Italian Butternut Squash Risotto
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 573
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add olive oil, onion, carrot, and celery. Cook and stir until tender, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and rosemary and stir to combine. Add butternut squash and leek; cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir rice into the pot until each grain is coated with the olive oil-vegetable mixture, about 2 minutes. Pour in wine to deglaze and simmer for 3 minutes. Pour in vegetable broth, stirring to scrape the sides of the pot. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 6 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in smoked mozzarella and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Evenly distribute the balsamic vinegar among 4 plates. Spoon equal amounts of risotto onto each plate. Top with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use carnaroli rice instead of Arborio rice as well.
- Other smoked cheese can be used instead of smoked mozzarella.
Per Serving: 573 calories; 14.7 87.2 16.1 21 756 Full nutrition